Kravitz Photography Studio

www.kravitzphotographystudio.com

Friday, October 24, 2008

Mrs. R's Cute Kids

Yesterday was so much fun shooting these two! I was incredibly nervous about doing this one because I didn't get the opportunity to "practice" on my neice and nephew. Everything went great! They were very easy to work with. I did, however, learn a very important lesson. When shooting babies have the mom stand right behind me so the baby is "looking at the camera." I think I got some great shots of these two. Please feel free to leave any advice or feed back. If you would like to check out their whole collection you can view it at http://kravitzphotography.zenfolio.com. Enjoy!!!


Labels: , , , , , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger VickieLan said...

You did awesome! Love the one of the baby in the winnie the pooh costume.

October 24, 2008 at 1:21 PM  
Blogger lil_jogger03 said...

yes that was one of my favorites too!

October 24, 2008 at 1:29 PM  
Blogger Melissa Cockman Photography said...

Awww! I LOVE the last one - of the cute little girl and bubbles! Can never go wrong with a bottle of bubbles in the camera bag! Your photos are so lovely....

October 27, 2008 at 5:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home