Kravitz Photography Studio

www.kravitzphotographystudio.com

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Shoot tomorrow

Well, I'm supposed to have a shoot tomorrow with a 2 year old and an 8 month old. Hopefully the weather will cooperate and won't rain. I'm a bit nervous about it. I really wish I was able to "practice" with my neice and nephew but that didn't work out. :( I have a few poses in mind that I think would be cute, but I'm not really for sure how much I will be able to do with them. I don't really remember my little one at two having that long of an attention span. Wish me luck!

1 Comments:

Blogger VickieLan said...

good luck! As I'm sure you know, kids at that age are full of energy and can't stand still for very long. Use the opportunity to take great candids :D

October 24, 2008 at 10:41 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home