Kravitz Photography Studio

www.kravitzphotographystudio.com

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Hunting Trip Two

So a few people suggested a few places that I should go to see if the locations would work. We also got a "driving tour" map and visited a few spots on there too. The locations were beautiful! I, however, don't think I really captured the beauty of them. Maybe it was because I was merely trying to document the location, or maybe it was because I didn't have cooperrative "models." Either way, I still want to try these out and give them a chance.




Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Linda said...

Beautiful work! I would make a suggestion though...not about your work, but the posting thereof...reduce your photo size to a low-res version...because your pictures are SO lovely, I'm sure someone's going to right click and save...and then you lose your work (even with your photomark on it, people can remove that easily). Protect your work!

October 12, 2008 at 7:38 PM  
Blogger lil_jogger03 said...

thank you for the suggestion!

October 12, 2008 at 8:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home