Kravitz Photography Studio

www.kravitzphotographystudio.com

Friday, October 10, 2008

A few new things happening

So I created a myspace for my photography too. Created it yesterday and I already have 5 sessions booked and a few more that have contacted me about a session. To be all honest, I'm so nervous. These will be my first "professional" shoots, so I hope they go well. It will most definately be a learning experience. I will, however, get to shoot my sister and her family before I take a stabe at my clients. I, also, have become a member of Operation Love Reunited. Being a part of this I will shoot families who's soldier is getting ready to deploy or return from a deployment. Feel free to check out my profile on there. You can, also, get more detailed information of what this type of shoot would contain if you are interested. I just got signed up with them today. Therefore I am not booking any of these types of shoots yet, but I will be in the next week or so.

3 Comments:

Blogger Devoted said...

Your photos are FANTASTIC! Good luck!

October 10, 2008 at 9:23 PM  
Blogger Linda said...

I think I found you thru Ali's site, can't remember, but your photography is great! I'm an amateur and am working my way up to professional as well...good luck with your business!

October 11, 2008 at 9:43 AM  
Blogger Heather said...

i've decided to go ahead and be your test "pregnancy" shoot! :) my sis talked me into it.

October 11, 2008 at 5:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home