Kravitz Photography Studio

www.kravitzphotographystudio.com

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

feeling a bit frustrated.

So im getting frustrated. This morning I woke up with no intention of going out and about to play with my camera, but then I had a wonderful idea and decided to go. My idea: get a pair of my husband's boots and a pair of my shoes and shoot them together. Not to difficult of an idea, but I still could not seem to capture the passion I wanted to. Here are some of the pics I took today. I haven't edited them yet I'm still a little frustrated by it.
I like how this one is off-center.

I love these stairs, but I don't think I did them justice. This picture, also, seems a little dark but shouldn't be too hard to fix.
So I figured out how to get the boots in focus while the heels are not, but I couldn't seem to get it right the other way around.

I like this one, but the shoes seem a little out of focus.

I really like this one too!

Finally! One that I feel does me some justice. I like this one, but it's in black and white. I know there is nothing wrong with shooting in black and white, but I would like to be able to capture this in color and do editing if I want it in black and white. Overall, I really like this one. This is what I had invisioned before shooting.

I like this one a little better than the two below. It's just not capturing what I want it too, or that's what it seems like.

This one is a little better than the one below, but in my opinion something still seems off.

This one is a little dark. Maybe it's just the spot I was shooting in.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home