Kravitz Photography Studio

www.kravitzphotographystudio.com

Friday, October 17, 2008

Sessions this weekend :D

So I have a few things going on this weekend! I'm so excited! I get to do a session with my sister and her husband and their two kids. So excited about this because their little boy is around 6 months old and will give me a chance to "see what I can do" with a baby that small. We're, also, going to another pumpkin patch with my dad and I would love to put my daughter in her Tinker Bell costume from halloween last year and shoot her in that. I think it would be totally cute but I imagine people will look at us like we are crazy. lol. Oh the things you do for a great shot! Also, I'm going to my best friends baby shower and she is letting me do a maternity shoot with her. I'm so excited about this. Pregnant ladies can just be so beautiful and she is so pretty. I really hope we can get her husband out there too, but if we don't I still have some great ideas in mind. :D Wish me luck! I'll post pics from all three when we get back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home