Kravitz Photography Studio

www.kravitzphotographystudio.com

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Learning my lesson

So today went well. I think with each shoot I get better and more comfortable. Two things learned today. SLOW DOWN! lol. I know this may seem like a simple concept that I should know, but I feel if I would have slowed down just a bit today I would have gotten so many more pictures. Don't get me wrong. I most of the pictures today turned out great, or atleast I think so, but they could have all turned out great if I would have slowed down. Mrs. P has a beautiful family and they are very photogenic and so easy to shoot. Second thing, don't give bubbles first thing to the little one's who are in white! Oops! By the time we got to the second location his shirt was dry and all was good to go.

Enjoy the photos and please leave feedback and suggestions! The complete album can be viewed at kravitzphotography.zenfolio.com :D

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

They're great! You are doing so good!

November 3, 2008 at 8:07 AM  
Blogger lil_jogger03 said...

thank you!! :D

November 3, 2008 at 12:14 PM  
Blogger VickieLan said...

Great work!!

November 3, 2008 at 12:18 PM  
Blogger Melissa Cockman Photography said...

I LOVE the last image of the family! You do beautiful work!!

November 13, 2008 at 1:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home