Kravitz Photography Studio

www.kravitzphotographystudio.com

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Disappointed :(

So I was supposed to have 3 shoots this weekend, but they didn't happen. On Friday night I had to go to the hospital due to A LOT of pain and I hadn't felt the baby move in a few hours. They said they baby was doing great! She was moving, I just wasn't feeling it, and her heart rate was great too. Me, on the other hand, was still in incredible pain. So, the doctor determined I either have a kidney stone or a pulled back muscle. So because I can't move and am on pain meds I had to cancel all three shoots. :( I was really looking forward to them too. I had an OpLove shoot, a Family session, and a Boudoir session. Hopefully I will be able to get all three rescheduled soon! Won't really know when till my back starts to feel better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home